Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A peachy grown up popsicle.
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh peaches, peeled and pitted (frozen will work too)
- 1⁄3 peach schnapps
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- In blender puree together peaches, schnapps, lemon juice, sugar and 1/4 cup water.
- Make sure that sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into moulds.
- Freeze until you can insery a stick and have it stand, put in stick.
- Continue to freeze until solid.
To get popsicles out of the molds, one recommended way is to hold the mold cupped in your hands for a minute. This thaws the pop that is touching the mold without thawing the rest of it, and then the pop should slide out more easily.
These were out of this world, Annacia! I couldn't wait for these to get out of the freezer..... I used plastic popsicle molds and had a hard time getting them out like the previous posted. Wondering what would help with that.. I tried to let them thaw a bit before I tried to get them out but it didn't work. For the picture I ended up using a knife to loosen it up.. Regardless these are going to be made on a regular basis at my house! I love peach schnapps!!!!! Thanks for posting this delicious recipe. Made for photo tag 08'.
These are deliscious! Made them in one of those plastic popsicle molds and they wouldn't come out at all, the sticks justcame out and left behind the popsicle.. so we ate it with a spoon. Tasted wonderful!