Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
A lovely dessert for a summer dinner.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons peach schnapps
- 2 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup peach jam
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 cups peaches, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons peach liqueur
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Grease a 9 inch spring form pan.
- Crust: In a food processor, pulse all ingredients until a crumbly texture. Press into prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Filling: With electric beaters, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Beat in sugar, vanilla and 2 Tbsp of peach schnapps.
- Reduce speed to low and add eggs, one at a time.
- While crust is still hot, stir remaining 2 Tbsp of schnapps into peach jam and spread over hot crust.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over jam and bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool to room temperature, then chill completely before slicing.
- For warm peaches, stir butter and sugar over medium heat.
- Add peaches and peach liqueur.
- Serve on or beside slices of cheesecake.