- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate (thawed)
- 1 (12 ounce) canfrozen lemonade, concentrat (thawed)
- 3 cups water
- 2 1⁄2 cups peach schnapps
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 2 (20 ounce) bottles ginger ale
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, mix the sugar and 2 cups water.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 3 minutes.
- Let cool and mix with the next 5 ingredients.
- Put in a plastic container and freeze.
- Before serving, allow to sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Add the ginger ale and serve.