Recipe by firestick911
Very moist everyone will love it
Top Review by aynfan1
This was an easy recipe to make, and tasted good. I could taste the alcohol, but it wasn't overpowering. The problem I had is the glaze was thick, like a cinnamon roll glaze. I was expecting a thinner consistency so it would soak through the holes poked into the cake. I will make it again and review at that time. Thanks for sharing your recipe!!!!
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup peach schnapps
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup cooking oil
- 1⁄2 cup nuts (pecans)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup peach schnapps
Directions See How It's Made
- Perheat oven to 350.Grease bunt cake pan .
- Place nuts in bottom of pan.
- Put all ingredients in mixing bowl.Mix on medium speed until smooth. Pour batter in pan. Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour .( depends on your oven).
- Prick holes in top of cake .
- In small pan melt butter ,add sugar and water. Bring to a boil , boil 5 minutes stirring constantly.Allow to cool , stir in peach schapps . Pour over cake and allow to set overnight . Invert onto a platter.