Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I can't wait till fresh peaches are in season! Cook time is chilling time.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle chablis or 1 (750 ml) bottle other dry white wine, chilled
- 1⁄4 cup peach schnapps
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 fresh peach, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- Combine first three ingredients in a large pitcher, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- Add fruit.
- Cover and chill at least an hour.
- Serve over ice adding several pieces of fruit to each glass.
Everyone loved this! It's easy and has a huge payoff!
It was 99 degrees F in the shade at six o'clock in the evening. Luckily, I had this luscious libation chillin' in the refrigerator. We sip and enjoy as the sun slowly lowers over the mountains. This was wonderfully refreshing and not too sweet. I used really cheap white wine. I also used frozen peach slices instead of fresh. I will be drinking this a lot this summer!
What a lovely taste of Summer! The only thing I changed was to increase the peach schnapps to 1/2 cup. Even though it's not quite Summer yet, I can sip on this and pretend that it is. Yumm!