Witch Doctor's Note:
The base of this Sangria is frozen the night before serving and taken out of the freezer two hours prior to serving time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 lbs fresh peaches, peeled and sliced (about 4 large)
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 medium orange, thinly sliced
- 1 medium lime, thinly sliced
- 1 (750 ml) bottle Burgundy wine, chilled (or other dry red wine)
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle club soda, chilled
- 1Combine lemonade concentrate and water in a 3 Quart container, stirring well; add peaches, strawberries, orange, and lime. Freeze.
- 2Remove fruit mixture from freezer 2 hours before serving.
- 3To serve, place fruit mixture in a punch bowl; add wine and club soda, stirring gently to mix. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Sangria
Serving Size: 1 (3220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 784.9
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 36.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 145.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 120.0 g
- Protein 5.4 g