Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
The base of this Sangria is frozen the night before serving and taken out of the freezer two hours prior to serving time.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 lbs fresh peaches, peeled and sliced (about 4 large)
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 medium orange, thinly sliced
- 1 medium lime, thinly sliced
- 1 (750 ml) bottle Burgundy wine, chilled (or other dry red wine)
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle club soda, chilled
- Combine lemonade concentrate and water in a 3 Quart container, stirring well; add peaches, strawberries, orange, and lime. Freeze.
- Remove fruit mixture from freezer 2 hours before serving.
- To serve, place fruit mixture in a punch bowl; add wine and club soda, stirring gently to mix. Serve immediately.