Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe is from Smart Balance and sounds so incredibly good! Feel free to increase the ingredients and/or add other fruits that pair well with balsamic.
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon oil (your choice)
- 8 cups salad greens
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 1 tablespoon red onion, chopped
- 1⁄16 teaspoon salt
- 2 dashes black pepper (or to taste)
- Combine vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. Cover peaches and onion with dressing mixture. Dress salad greens with peach mixture and serve immediately.
I made it as is and was wonderful.
This salad is easy, healthy and colorful. Perfect for summer peaches! I made this as written, but added sliced almonds for garnish (just because I think they go well with peaches) and I doubled the amount of peaches. The dressing was good, but I thought it needed a little garlic and a bit of honey, so I added the two and I was pleased with the result. Thanx for sharing!