With fresh peaches everywhere I look - I re-discovered this old favorite. We love this as a fruit salad when grilling during hot summer days. Simple and easy! Cook time is actually chill time and is approximate.
- Cut up peaches into bite size chunks. You can leave skin on if you like.
- Cut up bananas into bite size chunks.
- Drain pineapple, set drained juice aside.
- Gently toss fruit to mix.
- In separate bowl, mix together reserved pineapple juice and pudding mix. Stirring well until smooth.
- Pour mixture over fruit and chill until ready to serve.
- Toss lightly to coat fruit and serve.
- *Note - Any leftovers will become runny after first serving but it does not alter the taste.