Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
"This frosty beverage is a great way to add milk and fruit to your child's diet."
- 2 medium fresh peeled peaches or 2 cups unsweetened frozen peach slices
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄4 cup frozen pineapple-orange juice concentrate
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup small ice cubes or 1 cup crushed ice
- If desired, set aside four fruit slices for garnish.
- In blender, combine milk and juice concentrate; add remaining fruit, sugar and vanilla. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Add ice cubes. Cover and blend until nearly smooth.
- If desired, garnish each serving with reserved fruit.
This drink is great. It is not to sweet just right.I must make another glass.(It helps to put frozen peaches in the drink after you made them.)
We are all sipping our smoothies as I type. This was "first ratae" and reminded me of my beloved Pineapple Julius drinks. I omitted the ice since I used frozen peaches. This was so good that I immediately whipped up another batch. Roxygirl