- 2 medium fresh peeled peaches or 2 cups unsweetened frozen peach slices
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄4 cup frozen pineapple-orange juice concentrate
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup small ice cubes or 1 cup crushed ice
Directions See How It's Made
- If desired, set aside four fruit slices for garnish.
- In blender, combine milk and juice concentrate; add remaining fruit, sugar and vanilla. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Add ice cubes. Cover and blend until nearly smooth.
- If desired, garnish each serving with reserved fruit.