Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 2 mins
A simple cooler From Didi Emmons
Make and share this Peach Rose Cooler recipe from Food.com.
- Since the Zaar computer threw a fit You want to use 2 bags of tea. Now that is darn right hard to measure unless I dig out a scale so use individual size tea bags that will make two servings of tea if you reuse the bag. If Celestial Seasonings are available you want to use that size.
- In medium saucepan bring water to boil. Remove from heat and add tea bags and sugar. Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Steep tea for 30 minutes. Remove bags and toss.
- Add rosewater to taste along with peach slices.
- Transfer to pitcher and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- To serve pour into 4 ice filled glasses and serve immediately.