1/4 Photos of Peach & Rhubarb Jam
Lisa Clarice's Note:
This jam is delightful! Great combination of the peach and rhubarb. It's not too sweet, just a nice mellow flavor. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
My Private Note
8 oz. j ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dice rhubarb and place in pan over medium heat with 1/2 cup lemon juice.
- 2Cook rhubarb until soft approximately 5-10 minutes.
- 3Remove peach skins, pit, and cut peaches into bite size pieces.
- 4Mash peaches and place into pan with rhubarb.
- 5Stir. Let mixture come to a boil. Reduce heat and cook 30 minutes.
- 6In separate bowl, mix together sugar and pectin.
- 7Add sugar/pectin mixture to peach and rhubarb pan.
- 8Stir together and let come to a boil.
- 9Remove from heat and fill jars to 1/4" of top. (Recipe makes six 8oz. jars).
- 10Wipe rims clean and screw on 2-piece lids.
- 11Submerge sealed jars into hot water bath at 200 degrees or boiling water for 10 minutes. Lids will "pop" once removed from hot water bath and you know they are sealed. Let cool on counter.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach & Rhubarb Jam
Serving Size: 1 (2328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.4
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 81.3 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: