This is a variation of the Blueberry Rhubarb Jam recipe. You can use splenda and sugar free jello and it will turn out great, it will just make a smaller batch. I only gave a cook time on this recipe, because the prep time will vary if you use fresh rhubarb or frozen already diced rhubarb.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil rhubarb and water until rhubarb is tender, about 10-15 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- 2While that is boiling, dump out the pie filling in a bowl, & dice the peaches.
- 3Add sugar and lemon juice, stir, and bring back to a boil.
- 4Add pie filling, stir, boil 10 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat, stir in jello.
- 6Put in hot jars & seal.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Rhubarb Jam
Serving Size: 1 (1954 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 103.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 123.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 119.2 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peach pie filling