Recipe by Legna
This is a variation of the Blueberry Rhubarb Jam recipe. You can use splenda and sugar free jello and it will turn out great, it will just make a smaller batch. I only gave a cook time on this recipe, because the prep time will vary if you use fresh rhubarb or frozen already diced rhubarb.
Top Review by Charlotte J
This was very easy to make. Love the smell from the peach jello as you stir it in. The only thing I did different was to use 1/2 the amount of sugar. I'll try her suggestion using splenda and sugar free jello when I make this again. But first, I want to make Legna's Recipe #298801 next. Made for *Zaar Cookbooks Tag 2008* game
- 6 cups rhubarb, diced
- 1 cup water
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 2 (3 ounce) packages peach Jell-O
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil rhubarb and water until rhubarb is tender, about 10-15 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- While that is boiling, dump out the pie filling in a bowl, & dice the peaches.
- Add sugar and lemon juice, stir, and bring back to a boil.
- Add pie filling, stir, boil 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in jello.
- Put in hot jars & seal.