Recipe by CookieMonster77
A delicious variation of a peach crisp i found using fresh peaches, strawberries, and frozen/fresh raspberries. The raspberries give the crisp a nice tartness, and the peaches and strawberries give it a sweet flavor. Amounts of each fruit can be estimated to fit the ingredients you have.
- 2 cups fresh peaches, sliced and peeled
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- 2 cups raspberries
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon (divided)
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour (divided)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups light brown sugar (divided)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Place sliced fruit in a large bowl.
- Add in 1/2 cup flour, 1/2 cup brown sugar, and one teaspoon cinnamon. Mix well.
- Pour fruit mixture into the prepared pan and set aside.
- Using a mixer, combine 1 cup flour, 1 cup brown sugar, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, salt, and butter until moist and crumbly.
- Sprinkle evenly over fruit in the baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.