Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious sangria! Perfect for the summer or a girlie get together! your guests will love it! I would suggest thinking twice about the vanilla bean seeds because they can be a bit of a turn off for some people since they look like little black things floating around.... and if u want to make a fuller pitcher, add a 3rd bottle of Riesling or extra fruit!
- 1 vanilla bean
- 2 (1500 ml) bottle riesling wine
- 236.59 ml peach schnapps
- 78.07 ml fresh lemon juice
- 88.74 ml sugar
- 3 ripe peaches, cut into wedges or 3 use half a jar of preserved peach slices
- 236.59 ml fresh raspberry
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Cut vanilla bean lengthwise. Scrape out the black seeds and put at bottom of pitcher. Discard the pods.
- Combine all the other ingredients. Be careful with the liquid because the fruit will cause it to overflow if the pitcher is too full!
- Chill sangria overnight to get maximum flavor.
- Just before serving, add ice cubes. Try using extra raspberries to make raspberry ice cubes for an extra pretty sangria! :) Enjoy!
To heck with this being a summer drink.....this is my new friend! Talk about yummy! I didn't have access to a vanilla bean, so I can't say I have fully experienced this recipe, but what I did ekspeariensh wath kwi dewishus.....(i dwank da ho ting by mysef)....hee hee. Thanks.
This was the best sangria that I have tried from this site so far. The vanilla bean gives it a unique and delicate twist. I could not find raspberries, so I just used strawberries with great results. Thank you.
My daughters and I love this! Did fresh peaches last time, used frozen this time. We think it is a real winner.