1/1 Photo of Peach-Raspberry Sangria
This is a delicious sangria! Perfect for the summer or a girlie get together! your guests will love it! I would suggest thinking twice about the vanilla bean seeds because they can be a bit of a turn off for some people since they look like little black things floating around.... and if u want to make a fuller pitcher, add a 3rd bottle of Riesling or extra fruit!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut vanilla bean lengthwise. Scrape out the black seeds and put at bottom of pitcher. Discard the pods.
- 2Combine all the other ingredients. Be careful with the liquid because the fruit will cause it to overflow if the pitcher is too full!
- 3Chill sangria overnight to get maximum flavor.
- 4Just before serving, add ice cubes. Try using extra raspberries to make raspberry ice cubes for an extra pretty sangria! :) Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach-Raspberry Sangria
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: