Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
A simple and delicious dessert from WW (3 points per 1/10 serving of galette).
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, room temperature (from 15-oz. box )
- 1⁄3 cup sugar (plus 2 tbsp.)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 1⁄2 lbs peaches (halved, pitted and cut into 1 inch wedges, about 5 peaches)
- 6 ounces raspberries (1 container)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the crust into a 13-inch round. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Whisk together 1/3 cup of sugar, the cornstarch, and lemon zest in a large bowl. Add the peaches and toss to mix well. Gently stir n the raspberries. Spoon the filing over the crust, leaving a two inch border. fold the edge of the dough over the filling, pleating it as you go around. Lightly brush the edge of the dough with water; sprinkle the edge and the fruit with the remaining 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Bake until the filling is bubbling in the center and the crust is browned, about 35 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes. Slide the galette with the parchment paper onto a wire rack. With a spatula, separate the galette from the parchment; slip out the parchment and discard. Let the galette cool completely. Cut into 10 wedges.