Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My version of Olive Garden's delicious drink. Very refreshing.
- 100 g of twinings earl grey tea, loose
- 16 ounces dole frozen sliced peaches
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup torani raspberry flavored syrup
- fresh raspberry, to garnish
- Brew tea by adding the entire 100g tin of leaves to 12-cup coffee maker's filter basket. Use 12 cups water. As soon as it has brewed, pour into a pitcher and refrigerate until very cold. (This is double-strength.).
- In a bowl, mix peaches, sugar and raspberry syrup. Refrigerate until peaches are thawed and sugar is dissolved. Stir frequently.
- To make tea:.
- Fill a glass with ice. Add some peaches and 2-4 Tablespoons of syrup over ice. Fill glass with cold tea and top with a few fresh raspberries. Stir and enjoy!