Recipe by Hanka
Impress your family and friends with this easy to make scrumptious cake! Serve with vanilla ice-cream.
- 800 g peach slices, drained
- 150 g butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups almond meal
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup thick vanilla custard
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries, frozen
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180C/ 160C fan forced.
- Spray 18cmx28cm slice pan.
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and eggs one at a time beating well (mixture may appear curdled that's fine).
- Stir in almond meal, flour, baking powder and custard.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan. Press peaches and raspberries into top. Sprinkle with flaked almonds.
- Bake for 50 min - 1 hour until top is golden and centre is firm to touch.
- Serve with vanilla ice-cream.