Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Peach pancakes in a pan. So simple and easy for a lazy morning breakfast and great for brunch served with maple sausages.
- 6 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 (29 ounce) canssliced peaches, drained
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- Beat eggs.
- Add milk, flour, sugar, vanilla, salt and cinnamon, blend well.
- Mixture will be a little lumpy.
- Melt butter in 9x13 pan.
- (Ijust do it while the oven is heating).
- Add peaches to pan and place in 400 degree oven until butter sizzles, dont burn it.
- Remove pan from oven and pour batter over peaches.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake at 400 for 25 minutes until puffed and brown.
- Can serve with maple syrup.
I used fresh and this was a winner. We will deffinately be making this again and again. I used 4 cups of fresh peaches (pitted, sliced, and cut slices in half) and followed the recipe exactly as above otherwise. Perfect for breakfast, a light dessert, or anytime you want a warm, custardy fruit dish. Very much a clafoutis and would be wonderful with many other fruits!
Wow! LOL! This was so good that my kids thought that they were eating Peach Cobbler and Bread Pudding! LOL. Definitely a keeper. Thanks.
Thanks..used frozen peaches and just put on top of butter frozen..came out perfect..so light and fluffy..and easy..Thanks