Recipe by Marie
Posted by request on message board. I will have to try this one real soon. Servings are estimated. Sounds fabulous!
Top Review by StacyMD187373
This made a tasty and different breakfast for my toddler son and I. I made half a recipe and put in a casserole dish, so not sure if that's why mine took longer to bake than expected. We both enjoyed it and thought it was sweet enough without any additions after baking (syrup).
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon almond extract or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups peeled and sliced fresh peaches (3 medium)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Spray 2 1/2 quart casserole or 9x13 baking dish, with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in baking dish in oven.
- Beat eggs slightly in large bowl with wire whisk.
- Beat in flour, sugar, salt, milk and almond or vanilla extract until smooth.
- Stir peaches into butter in baking dish. Return to oven 2 or 3 minutes until sizzling.
- Pour batter over peaches.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until puffed and golden.
- Serve with warmed Peach preserves, if desired or Maple syrup.
- You may substitute 1 bag (16 oz) frozen sliced peaches, thawed and drained or canned sliced peaches.