Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Posted by request on message board. I will have to try this one real soon. Servings are estimated. Sounds fabulous!
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Spray 2 1/2 quart casserole or 9x13 baking dish, with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in baking dish in oven.
- Beat eggs slightly in large bowl with wire whisk.
- Beat in flour, sugar, salt, milk and almond or vanilla extract until smooth.
- Stir peaches into butter in baking dish. Return to oven 2 or 3 minutes until sizzling.
- Pour batter over peaches.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until puffed and golden.
- Serve with warmed Peach preserves, if desired or Maple syrup.
- You may substitute 1 bag (16 oz) frozen sliced peaches, thawed and drained or canned sliced peaches.