This came out of our church cookbook, it's easy and delicious, especially when you are pressed for time! Good warm or cold.
- Cut pound cake into 1-inch cubes.
- In a medium bowl toss together pound cake cubes with drained sliced peaches.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, 3 tbsp of the sugar, milk, orange juice and cinnamon.
- Pour over cake mixture, stir gently.
- Let stand 30 minutes, occasionally pressing down on cake so evenly moistened.
- Lightly butter 8 inch square baking pan.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spoon mixture into pan and sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until just set.