1/2 Photos of Peach Pudding Cake
1 hr 15 mins
This came out of our church cookbook, it's easy and delicious, especially when you are pressed for time! Good warm or cold.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut pound cake into 1-inch cubes.
- 2In a medium bowl toss together pound cake cubes with drained sliced peaches.
- 3In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, 3 tbsp of the sugar, milk, orange juice and cinnamon.
- 4Pour over cake mixture, stir gently.
- 5Let stand 30 minutes, occasionally pressing down on cake so evenly moistened.
- 6Lightly butter 8 inch square baking pan.
- 7Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 8Spoon mixture into pan and sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- 9Bake 35-40 minutes or until just set.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Pudding Cake
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.2
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 128.0 mg
- Sodium 186.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 4.4 g