Recipe by internetnut
This light peach dessert is so fresh it tastes just like summertime. It's a quick way to dress up instant vanilla pudding. This came from Taste Of Home's Fast Fixes with Mixes. I have not tried this I'm posting for safe keeping.
Top Review by Cooking with Sean
This was great. Super easy, creamy and had fantastic taste! Just 1 note; don't use dry powdered milk for the hot milk, the jello curdles. Thanks for posting. I think I will try again maybe with different flavors of jello...maybe even different flavors of pudding.
- 1⁄4 cup peach gelatin powder
- 1⁄2 cup hot milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 3 1⁄2 ounces instant vanilla pudding mix
- sliced peach (optional)
- whipped topping (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in hot milk; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, beat cold milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Add gelatin mixture; mix well. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Spoon into individual dishes. Garnish with peaches and whipped topping if desired.