1/5 Photos of Peach, Prosciutto and Goat Cheese Summer Pizza
A favorite pizza with my family, we love the summer peach harvest! A great summer lunch or dinner. Amounts can be approximate, depending on your pizza crust size and preference.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make your own pizza crust or use a ready made crust of your choice.
- 2Brush the crust with a small amount of the olive oil.
- 3Arrange the peach wedges and cut or tear thin sliced prosciutto into pieces then arrange over the crust.
- 4Crumble the goat cheese over the peaches and prosciutto.
- 5Sprinkle the Herb de Provence over the pizza.
- 6Bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 14 minutes.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach, Prosciutto and Goat Cheese Summer Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.3
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 146.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: