Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great pie. I love the praline topping
Make and share this Peach Praline Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare Praline topping:.
- Toast almonds in 350F oven until golden, about 5-7 minutes; set aside.
- Combine sugar and water in small saucepan.
- Cook until syrup turns a light nut brown, about 4 minutes.
- Add toasted nuts and pour at once onto a baking sheets.
- When cold, break up the brittle and coarsely crush in blender or food processor.
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and sour cream until smooth. Stir in vanilla and 1/4 cup crushed praline topping.
- Put 1/2 the peach slices into pie shell.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over peaches.
- Top with remaining sliced peaches and sprinkle 2 tbsp of remaining praline topping over all.
- Serve at once with extra praline topping on the side.