Recipe by Chill
This dish is great, I always get asked for the recipe! And it's so easy!! (I think I found it on the back of a soup can years ago)
Top Review by keen5
My sister came over for dinner last night and I made this. It was quick and easy. I thought it was just okay and needed something to perk up the flavor. My sister however, said she thought it was good and took home the leftovers, so we agreed on three stars between us. Thanks for sharing!
- 6 canned peach halves
- 6 pork chops (about 1 1/2 lbs)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain peaches reserving 1/4 c syrup.
- Cut peaches in pieces.
- Brown chops and pour off fat.
- Mix soup, sour cream, reserved syrup, peaches and green onion.
- Lay chops in a casserole dish and pour sauce over.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes stirring occasionally.