1/3 Photos of Peach Plum Jam
I got this recipe from About.com. It was posted by Diana Rattray. I was looking for a way to use up my peaches and plums and there wasn't a recipe like this posted here. Don't forget to use proper canning techniques. Make sure everything is sterile!!
My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot combine peaches, plums, lemon juice and sugar.
- 2Cook, stiring, over med-high heat until sugar is melted.
- 3Bring to a rolling boil.
- 4Boil, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
- 5Add 2 pouches of Certo, stirring constantly.
- 6Return to a rolling boil.
- 7Boil, stirring constantly for 1 minute.
- 8Remove from heat.
- 9Skim off any foam with a metal spoon.
- 10Fill Hot sterile jars leaving 1/4 inch headspace.
- 11Wipe off jar rims with damp cloth.
- 12Top with 2 piece seal and ring.
- 13Hot water bath jars for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Plum Jam
Serving Size: 1 (2364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 679.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 175.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 173.3 g
- Protein 0.6 g