Charlotte J's Note:
Homemade peach glaze over a pizza crust. Make sure you use the Self-Rising Flour. When placing the pizza in the refrigerator in the topping and glaze steps make sure you cover it with plastic wrap so it does not absorb the odors from the refrigerator.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- almond extract, to taste
- 2Combine flour, powdered sugar, and butter, mixing well.
- 3Pat dough out into a 14-inch pizza pan.
- 4Bake for 10 minutes at 325°F or until lightly browned.
- 7Combine cream cheese, condensed milk, lemon juice and almond.
- 8Mix well and spread on the cooled crust.
- 9Chill thoroughly.
- 11Combine powdered sugar and cornstarch in a large saucepan.
- 12Add water mixing until smooth, cook over medium heat until thickened, about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 13Add peaches and stir in food coloring.
- 14Cool completely. Spread peach glaze mixture over cream cheese layer and chill.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (1787 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4016.4
- Calories from Fat 1878
- Total Fat 208.6 g
- Saturated Fat 130.2 g
- Cholesterol 628.4 mg
- Sodium 3422.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 490.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.9 g
- Sugars 363.3 g
- Protein 68.3 g