Recipe by Charlotte J
Homemade peach glaze over a pizza crust. Make sure you use the Self-Rising Flour. When placing the pizza in the refrigerator in the topping and glaze steps make sure you cover it with plastic wrap so it does not absorb the odors from the refrigerator.
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- almond extract, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 pints fresh peaches, sliced
- 3 drops red food coloring
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, powdered sugar, and butter, mixing well.
- Pat dough out into a 14-inch pizza pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 325°F or until lightly browned.
- Combine cream cheese, condensed milk, lemon juice and almond.
- Mix well and spread on the cooled crust.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Combine powdered sugar and cornstarch in a large saucepan.
- Add water mixing until smooth, cook over medium heat until thickened, about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add peaches and stir in food coloring.
- Cool completely. Spread peach glaze mixture over cream cheese layer and chill.