Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 cups fresh sliced peaches
- 2 tablespoons undiluted orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup pistachios, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter, adding sugar slowly until well combined. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and clove.
- Stir in the butter mixture and the peaches, alternating as you incorporate. Stir in orange juice concentrate, orange zest vanilla and pistachios.
- Pour batter into greased and floured 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
- Bake 1 hour in preheated 350° F oven for 50 - 60 minutes, or until a tester comes out clean.
- Let rest in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Invert, remove and cool completely.