Recipe by leanne.ciarrocchi
This is my Mom's peach marmalade recipe and I've enjoyed it for years. It's simple to make, uses few ingredients, and can easily be "canned" in jelly jars to save throughout the year.
Directions See How It's Made
- Skin, dice and wash the peaches. Place in a large saucepan.
- Add the pineapple to the peaches and mix well.
- Slowly stir in the sugar.
- Boil the mixture for 20 minutes.
- Take it off the heat and stir in the orange jello.
- If you are using it right away, let it stand (stirring occasionally) and keep it in the refrigerator. If you want to keep it in jelly jars, pour the hot mixture into the jars you are using. Seal with rings and bands, then turn the jar over onto its lid and leave it sit overnight. It will seal without a pressure canner.