Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I know what most of you are thinking... yuck or even weird.. It's definitely NOT either YUMMY is often said with this old recipe that have been in my family for years... Simple and easy to make. Can sub Splenda for sugar as well and still sets up just fine.
- 5 cups of crushed peaches
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple
- 7 cups sugar
- 2 (3 ounce) peach Jell-O, packages
- Mix together peaches, pineapple and sugar.
- Boil for 15 minutes.
- Watch carefully and stir constantly.
- Turn off stove and add Jello.
- Stir until Jello is dissolved completely.
- Pour into hot jars and seal.