1/3 Photos of Peach Pineapple Jam
This is SO yummy! The nice touch of the maraschino cherries gives it a nice taste and makes the jam pretty as well. This looks wonderful in gift baskets!
My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large kettle, combine peaches that have been washed, peeled, pitted and chopped with pineapple, lemon juice and cherries.
- 2Add pectin and mix together.
- 3Over medium high heat, bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- 4Add the sugar all at once, mix well and return to a full rolling boil, adding 1/2 tsp butter if needed to reduce foaming.
- 5When it reaches the full rolling boil, boil for 4 minutes.
- 6Remove from heat and continue to stir for a couple minutes. If need be, skim foam off the top. Pour into hot jars.
- 7If needed wipe edge of jars and then put lids and rings on. Get them as tight as you can by hand and turn upside down. Set timer for 5 minutes.
- 8After 5 minutes, turn right side up and let sit in an area free from drafts until cooled.
- 9If desired you can water process. Either way if the jar does not seal, put it in the fridge and use it first.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Pineapple Jam
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 112
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 42.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: