Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adapted from a recipe in the newspaper from the Creekside Cafe & Grill in Arizona. This is my go-to cobbler/dump cake. Wonderful & so easy. Awesome served with ice cream. It also re-heats great as left-overs. You can substitute the blackberries for another berry of your choice.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In 9x13 ungreased pan, spread crushed pineapple & juice.
- Add the thawed blackberries.
- Sprinkle the yellow cake mix on top of the berries.
- Add thawed peaches on top of the yellow cake mix.
- Sprinkle pecans, then sugar on top.
- Drizzle with the melted butter.
- Bake 350°F for about 35-40 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow to cook for a few minutes. Scoop and serve with vanilla ice cream.