1/3 Photos of Peach Pie With Coconut Streusel
1 hr 30 mins
Elly in Canada's Note:
A deeeeelicious peach pie with a difference - made with brown sugar and a coconut topping! Best made with juicy, ripe peaches when in season.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- 2Combine 1/3 cup sugar, flour and nutmeg in a bowl.
- 3Sprinkle mixture over peaches, toss gently.
- 4Mixture will be juicy!
- 5Note: if peaches are very ripe (you can tell when you slice them and they are dripping with juice!)use an additional 1 to 2 tablespoons of flour.
- 6Spoon into prepared crust.
- 7Bake 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 8Remove from the oven and add streusel.
- 10Combine 1/3 cup sugar, oatmeal, coconut and butter.
- 11Mix with a fork until crumbly and the ingredients are moistened with the butter.
- 12This takes 2-3 minutes.
- 13Sprinkle over peach mixture.
- 14Return pie to oven, reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake an additional 30 minutes or until peaches are tender and topping is golden brown.
- 15Cool on a wire rack.
- 16Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Pie With Coconut Streusel
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.3
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.7 mg
- Sodium 148.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 28.8 g
- Protein 3.3 g