Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from a local town magazine. I made it because it just sounded yummy... and it was! Used 2 crumbled Lorna Doone's instead of vanilla wafers.... YUMMMM!
- 2 peaches, pitted & sliced (fresh)
- 1 cup vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 vanilla wafer cookies, crumbled
- Puree all ingredients except cookies in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses and top with cookie crumbles.