Recipe by wyojess
This salad was definitely love at first bite. So colorful, too. What a pretty presentation! Tip: If you know you're going to be making this, pop all the cans in the fridge the day or even week before, then you can just put all the ingredients in a bowl and go. 5 minutes! Another Tip: Try apple pie filling for a nice twist.
Top Review by HisMonie
A delicious fruit salad to bring to potlucks for Spring and Summer. This is sooo good! My sister's late mother-in-law never shared this recipe with others, and I'm so happy your posted it here. My sis says to post a big THANKS from her. BTW, this is awesome spooned over sliced pound cake!
- 595.33 g peach pie filling (Wilderness)
- 453.59 g mandarin oranges, drained
- 453.59 g crushed pineapple, drained
- 283.49 g maraschino cherries, pitted, stemmed and drained
- 1 banana, sliced
- 118.29 ml coarsley chopped walnuts (optional)