1/4 Photos of Peach Pie Filling
1 hr 20 mins
Jan in Lanark's Note:
When it's peach season and you don't feel like making a pie, prepare this filling ahead of time and make the pie when the mood strikes :).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1After peeling and slicing peaches, toss with lemon juice.
- 2Stir together flour and sugar and toss well with peaches.
- 3Place into foil lined deep pie plate, dot with butter and cover with foil.
- 4Freeze immediately. Next day lift foil package from pie plate and return to freezer.
- 5To bake pie, prepare pastry for a double crust and line a 10 inch pie plate with pastry.
- 6Fit unwrapped pie filling into crust and cover with a lattice crust.
- 7Cover the edge with aluminum foil to prevent excessive browning.
- 8Cook at 425 for 35 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 15 minutes until crust is brown and juices bubble through vents.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Pie Filling
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.1
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 34.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 35.1 g
- Protein 1.9 g