1/2 Photos of Peach Pie
1 hr 15 mins
Although I haven't made this yet I am planning on making this yummy sounding peach pie before peach season is over. Recipe source: newspaper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400-degrees F.
- 2Prepare pastry or use pre-packages pastry and put bottom crust in a 9-inch pie pan.
- 3In a large skillet combine sugars, cornstarch, ginger, cinnamon and vanilla.
- 4Fold in peaches and simmer for 5 minutes or until filling thickens slightly.
- 5Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice.
- 6Spoon filling into prepared pie pan.
- 7Fit top crust on top of filling.
- 8Crimp and seal edges.
- 9Cut slits in dough on top of pie.
- 10Place pie on baking sheet and cover loosely with foil.
- 11Bake for 15 minutes, remove foil and bake for 45 more minutes or until crust is brown and filling is bubbly.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1389 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1249.0
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 35.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 313.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.5 g
- Sugars 270.9 g
- Protein 7.3 g