1/1 Photo of Peach Pie
1 hr 30 mins
Andi of Longmeadow Farm's Note:
Peach pie using fresh peaches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- double pie crust (9 inch size)
- 6 cups of fresh ripe peaches (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- egg wash (1 raw egg, 1 tsp. water mixed)
- 1 teaspoon sugar, topping
- 1Make your own pie crust or get a frozen double crust of refrigerator crusts.
- 2Let prepared crusts thaw out.
- 3Add lemon juice, vanilla, flour, cinnamon, and sugar and rest in bowl for 15 minutes.
- 4Pour the peach mixture in a pie crust.
- 5Dot the butter evenly on top of peach, sugar mix.
- 6Top with the second crust.
- 7Make slits in the top pie crust.
- 8Flute the edges of the crust.
- 9Brush top crust with egg wash and sprinkle sugar on top.
- 10Bake in a preheated 425 degree F oven for 15 minutes.
- 11Once the 15 minutes is up, use some foil to put around the edges to slow down browning on the sides. Bake for 25 more minutes.
- 12Remove from oven, and let rest and cool on a wire rack letting sit for about 2 hours. Serve with vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Pie
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.7
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 46.9 g
- Protein 1.5 g