1/2 Photos of Peach Pie
I got this recipe from my sister in-law, a lot of years ago. It is delicious and very pretty, also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix sugar, cornstarch and peach syrup in saucepan, over medium heat.
- 2Stir constantly until thickened.
- 3After thickening, boil for 1 minute, more.
- 4Pour hot syrup over drained peaches, in bowl.
- 5Add cinnamon red hots and then pour into pie shell.
- 6Add butter on top of peaches.
- 7Cover with second pie shell.
- 8Bake at 425°F for 40-45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Pie
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.6
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.6 mg
- Sodium 323.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 36.1 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red cinnamon candies