I got this recipe from my sister in-law, a lot of years ago. It is delicious and very pretty, also.
Make and share this Peach Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Mix sugar, cornstarch and peach syrup in saucepan, over medium heat.
- Stir constantly until thickened.
- After thickening, boil for 1 minute, more.
- Pour hot syrup over drained peaches, in bowl.
- Add cinnamon red hots and then pour into pie shell.
- Add butter on top of peaches.
- Cover with second pie shell.
- Bake at 425°F for 40-45 minutes.
This pie was so esy and really great I used splenda for the sugar. will be making again
I love this pie and it is so easy to make! The cinnamon candies make the filling the most amazing orange-pink color and the taste is to die for!
This pie is awesome! The cinnamon candies make it a lovely pink color and the taste is the perfect combination of sweet and tart.