Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Cool, refreshing and delicious!!
Make and share this Peach Pick Me up Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (453.59 g) container peach yogurt
- 170.09 g frozen apple juice concentrate
- 2.46 ml almond extract
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 peach, peeled and diced
- Place all ingredients in blender, cover, and blend on high til ice is reduced to small pieces and mixture is well combined.
- Serve immediately in tall, chilled glasses.
- For nice flavor combinations, try adding 1/2 cup chopped strawberries, blueberries or raspberries.
Great! Made one serving using 1 peach, 4 oz peach yogurt, 2 tablespoons frozen apple juice concentrate, 3 ice cubes and 1/8 teaspoon almond extract.
This is A GREAT TASTING SMOOTHIE! Easy to make, too, since I had everything on hand, if you count the frozen peaches (fresh ones weren't ripening quickly enough for me)! I did leave out the ice cubes & just added a few more slices of the frozen fruit! A very nice keeper! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Beverage Tag]
This was very good. My kids loved it too. I did use frozen apple juice, as we don't have concentrates here, and it worked just fine. Thank you for posting Kelly! Made for Bevy Tag.