Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an S&W recipe, but instead of using the Store bought vinaigrtte, I like to make my own using Blue Cheese Vinaigrette using balsamic vinegar instead of regular cider vinegar which makes it so darned good.
- 4 cups Baby Spinach
- 1 (15 ounce) can yellow cling peaches, sliced, drained
- 1 cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup pecan pieces, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese balsamic vinaigrette (I use Blue Cheese Vinaigrette)
- In large bowl mix all ingredients togeather. Chill and serve.
Made this for a Kentucky Derby dinner party this weekend with the balsamic blue cheese dressing as suggested. Really neat combination of flavors with the peaches!