Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
The moistest, flavorful peach pecan cake ever!! Your mouth will thank-you!!
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (16 ounce) cansliced peach halves in syrup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup gingersnap crumbs
- 1 (6 ounce) package almond brickle chips
- 1⁄2 cup coconut flakes
- whipped cream (optional)
- *Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Lightly grease 9-inch square baking pan; set aside.
- *Spread pecans in single layer on ungreased baking sheet. Bake pecans until lightly browned, about 10 to 12 minutes stirring occasionally.
- *Drain peaches well; discard syrup or save for another use. Chop drained peaches; set aside.
- *Beat softened cream cheese and the brown sugar in large bowl until the mixture is well blended.
- *Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Blend in half-and-half and vanilla extract. Stir in gingersnap cookie crumbs, brickle chips, toasted pecans and coconut flakes. Stir in chopped peaches; spread in prepared baking pan.
- *Bake cake until center is firm and edges are golden, about 35 to 40 minutes. Serve with whipped cream if desired.