Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sounds like a great dessert to make when time is limited, can't wait to try this!
- 8 tablespoons crushed almond macaroons or 8 tablespoons coconut macaroons
- Grand Marnier or orange juice
- 425 g canned peach slices, chilled
- 4 scoops strawberry ice cream
- whipped cream
- Pour liqueur or orange over macaroons to soften.
- Put a tablespoon of macaroons into the bottom of 2 parfait glasses.
- Add a few peach slices, then some more macaroons followed by more peaches, then add ice-cream and a rosette of whipped cream to serve.