1/4 Photos of Peach Paradise Cocktail
One sip, and you’ll be transported to a tropical beach. This delightful cocktail features a peach base and just the right hint of ginger and a touch of evaporated milk that adds a creamy finish. For the peach puree (step #1), I used half of a 15-ounce can of sliced peaches, and it worked out well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the drained peaches and grated ginger in food processor (or blender). Pulse until smooth and thoroughly blended.
- 2For each cocktail: add ice, the pureed peach mixture, evaporated milk, rum, pineapple juice, orange juice and grenadine to a cocktail shaker, and shake well. Pour into glass.
- 3Top each cocktail with a teaspoon of honey, and stir well.
- 4For garnish, add a peach slice and 2 maraschino cherries to an umbrella skewer; add to cocktail and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Paradise Cocktail
Serving Size: 1 (521 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.6
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.5 mg
- Sodium 25.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 59.4 g
- Protein 2.3 g