Recipe by Baby Kato
Whats not to like about fancy pancakes. These are very yummy. This recipe works well with fresh or canned peaches, and fresh or frozen raspberries.
Top Review by KateL
Quick yumminess! Perfect for Valentine's Day or Birthday breakfast or "need-to-report-a-fender-bender" softener... The peach pancakes by themselves were fantastic! Then the raspberry sauce was "icing on the (pan)cake". If you have any sauce left over, may I suggest a Bellini? Our fresh raspberries were so pretty we reserved a few from the sauce. This goes into my A1 Regular Rotation and Best of 2014 cookbooks! Made for Rookie Recipe Tag.
- 1 pint raspberries, if frozen thawed
- 2 tablespoons honey, liquid
- 2 tablespoons Cointreau liqueur (optional) or 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier (optional)
- 6 scoops vanilla ice cream, frozen (optional)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 peach halves in syrup, fresh-peeled and finely chopped (Canned, drained and finely chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauce Prepare sauce by placing all ingredients except for ice cream in blender.
- Reserve raspberry sauce and ice cream for garnish.
- Pancakes-6 Combine egg, butter and milk.
- In a seperate bowl add flour, salt, sugar and baking powder together.
- Quickly combine flour mixture to egg mixture.
- Heat griddle and butter lightly.
- Pour batter onto pan, when partially cooked add peaches to each pancake.
- Cook for 1 minute then turn.
- When pancakes are ready served garnished with ice cream scope and raspberry sauce.