1/2 Photos of Peach Pancakes With Raspberry Sauce
Baby Kato's Note:
Whats not to like about fancy pancakes. These are very yummy. This recipe works well with fresh or canned peaches, and fresh or frozen raspberries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pint raspberries, if frozen thawed
- 2 tablespoons honey, liquid
- 2 tablespoons Cointreau liqueur (optional) or 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier (optional)
- 6 scoops vanilla ice cream, frozen (optional)
- 1Sauce Prepare sauce by placing all ingredients except for ice cream in blender.
- 2Reserve raspberry sauce and ice cream for garnish.
- 3Pancakes-6 Combine egg, butter and milk.
- 4In a seperate bowl add flour, salt, sugar and baking powder together.
- 5Quickly combine flour mixture to egg mixture.
- 6Heat griddle and butter lightly.
- 7Pour batter onto pan, when partially cooked add peaches to each pancake.
- 8Cook for 1 minute then turn.
- 9When pancakes are ready served garnished with ice cream scope and raspberry sauce.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Pancakes With Raspberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.2
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 49.2 mg
- Sodium 372.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 26.6 g
- Protein 5.0 g