Recipe by Nonnie4Two
I found this on the Carisbrooke Inn Bed & Breakfast site...
Top Review by Elly in Canada
We loved these peach pancakes!! A quick easy recipe. I used vanilla yogurt and canned peaches which I drained and dried with a paper towel before I diced them. We enjoyed the subtle hint of cinnamon. I served them with crispy bacon strips and Canadian maple syrup. Next time I will dice the balance of the peaches and serve them with the syrup from the can, and perhaps a little whipped cream... doesn't that sound good!!
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup peach yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup fresh peaches or 1⁄2 cup canned peaches, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix egg, yogurt, milk, oil, and sugar.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon with a wire whisk.
- Add the flour mixture to the liquid
- mixture and stir just enough to combine (batter may be lumpy).
- Fold in the chopped peaches.
- Spray a hot griddle lightly with cooking oil and preheat to 325 degrees.
- Pour approximately 1/4 cup of batter on.
- the griddle for each pancake.
- Cook until light brown on the bottom.
- Flip the pancakes over and finish cooking.