1 hr 10 mins
Sweet PQ?'s Note:
This is another recipe I would like to make in the future as the flavours appeal to me. It seems pretty straightforward. Make sure you wash the fruit well as you won't be peeling it. NOTE: Prep time does not include time it takes to prepare jars.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut peaches in small pieces, leaving skins on.
- 2Squeeze juice from oranges & add to peaches.
- 3Grind oranges (both pulp & rind) in a food processor. Add to peaches.
- 4Measure the total amount of fruit and add an equal amount of sugar.
- 5Cook over "medium" heat until the mixture starts to thicken. This will probably take 1 - 1 1/2 hours.
- 6Stir in amaretto, cooking until jel stage (coats a spoon).
- 7Stir in the almonds.
- 8Pour into hot, sterlized jars & seal.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Orange Jam
Serving Size: 1 (2262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.0
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 46.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 27.7 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: