1/1 Photo of Peach or Strawberry Shortcake
Darlene Summers's Note:
This makes a beautiful and quick dessert. Tastes as good as it looks too. It can be a no-cook recipe if using already prepared angel food cake, or cooking time is as on box of angel food cake you buy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 bought angel food cake, already prepared or 1 angel food cake mix, and prepare by the directions on the box
- 2 cups whipping cream (or 1 can whipped cream)
- 2 cups sweetened fresh sliced peaches (drained) or 1 (17 ounce) can sliced peaches (drained)
- 1Using already prepared angel food cake of your choice (cooled). Slice horizontally into 3 layers.
- 2Whip cream till soft peaks form (or use spray-on whipped cream) and cover bottom layer with cream.
- 3Layer of peaches or strawberries on top of cream.
- 4Put on next layer and do same way.
- 5Top with last layer and repeat.
- 6Slice and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach or Strawberry Shortcake
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.3
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 81.5 mg
- Sodium 401.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 26.3 g
- Protein 6.1 g