This makes a beautiful and quick dessert. Tastes as good as it looks too. It can be a no-cook recipe if using already prepared angel food cake, or cooking time is as on box of angel food cake you buy.
- 1 bought angel food cake, already prepared or 1 angel food cake mix, and prepare by the directions on the box
- 2 cups whipping cream (or 1 can whipped cream)
- 2 cups sweetened fresh sliced peaches (drained) or 1 (17 ounce) cansliced peaches (drained)
- Using already prepared angel food cake of your choice (cooled). Slice horizontally into 3 layers.
- Whip cream till soft peaks form (or use spray-on whipped cream) and cover bottom layer with cream.
- Layer of peaches or strawberries on top of cream.
- Put on next layer and do same way.
- Top with last layer and repeat.
- Slice and enjoy.